Bangladeshi Sexy Actress Bindu





Full Name: BINDU
Height: 5.6 (167 cm)
Location: Dhaka
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Long
Skin Color:  Fair
Status: Professional actress and model.
Starting her journey on the glamour-laden track to stardom through Lux-Channel I Superstar 2006. Where she secured the first runners up position, Afsana Ara Bindu has won the hearts of many within a brief period. After making a breakthrough, as a model and an actress on both big and small screen, Bindu has decided to concentrate on the silver screen. The ingénue is poised to emerge as a professional actress in Dhallywood movies. Bindu has signed on for the feature film “Peeriter Dokandari.” However, this is not her first venture in films; her previous films being “Daruchini Dwip” (2007), and “Jaago,” which is yet to be released. “I don’t want to be termed a ‘glamour queen’ or be in a film for ornamental purposes. In the west and even in our neighboring India, many women-centric films are being made. My role in the film “Peeriter Dokandari” seems satisfying to me. I play an urban girl in the film and I’ve been given ample opportunities to demonstrate my acting abilities,” Bindu said. Bindu even shot the fighting sequences for the film, which included flying kicks, summersault and more. “I didn’t know that I’d have to shoot action scenes in the film. I had no previous experience regarding action scenes and I had to work hard. Armaan, the action director, was very supportive,” said the actress. She got hurt during shooting one of these scenes, but nothing dampened the enthusiasm of this energetic, fun-loving girl. Even when I was accidentally hit by one of the stuntmen, I continued shooting. There were times when my hands and shoulder were sore. But I didn’t miss shooting. This film means a lot to me; it’s an opportunity to prove my mettle. If the audience thinks I’m worthy, I’ll devote myself completely to this media,” Bindu said. Surprisingly, this young actress didn’t even know that she had been registered for the “Lux Channel I Superstar” competition. “Contrary to the situation where family members usually do not approve of a girl to work in the media, my mother registered me without letting me know. I never imagined I’d be working in the media but now that I’m here, I’m ready to give it my best shot,” Bindu said determinedly. Bindu is looking forward to the release of the film “Jaago.” “I have a lot of expectations from this film. This is the first Bangladeshi film on football and this film has taught me a lot,” says Bindu. However, she won’t say goodbye to her modelling career or the small screen soon. Bindu is now a committed Bangladeshi model. Here have some picture collection of Bangladeshi model girl bindu. Bindu was 1st runner up of LUX CHANNEL-I SUPER STAR 2006. She got nominated in primary selection of MERIL PROTHOM ALO AWARD SHOW for her very 1st film DARUCHINI DEEP. Got super-fame after her 1st music video modeling, TUMI BORUNA HOLE. Bindu is one of the famous Bangladeshi models and she is new comer only 24years and Bangladeshi model. Bindu is very popular and actress in TV Media in Bangladesh. She has long figure and boys are very crazy for her. She is acting with Bangladeshi TV Add, Drama, and Natok. Most of the viewer likes her drama. There are publishing some new cute picture of Bangladeshi Model Bindu.

No comments:

Post a Comment